We at Cardin McCoy, formerly McCoy’s Boys, are dedicated to a quality product and service. We hope that with the information listed below we can clarify any doubts that you may have. Please contact us if your question cannot be answered with the following information.
When will my order ship? / What is the turn around time?
- In-stock products will normally be shipped same day or next day.
- Preordered products/new designs can take up to 4-6 weeks to be delivered.
My package never arrived, what should I do?
- If the delivery of package delivery is late or your package never arrived, we ask that you contact your local post office (USPS) with the package’s tracking information. In this manner, you should be able to retrieve all of the relevant information about your package’s delivery status.
Something is missing from my order, what should I do?
- There are instances where you may receive one product before the other, and this is because we go ahead and ship preordered items as they become ready. Or, if there is an item on your packing slip that was not in the package, please contact us at email@example.com
SIZING AND COLORS
- Colors may slightly vary from the color seen on our website, but we do our best to accurately portray all of the products shown on our site.
- All has are adjustable, with the best fit for 2-12 year olds. Sizes may slightly vary depending on the style of the hat.
- Our Loafers, Sling-backs, and T-straps shoes typically run about 1 size small. All boots that we offer run true to size.
- Comfort Colors shirts are pre-washed and do not shrink. The youth are sized slightly larger (just a little bit), to anticipate the child’s growth. The adult sizes run true to the average university tee. The Blank’s Boutique shirts run true to size and are a bit stretchy.
CLEANING, CARE, & QUALITY
- We use a quality standard of leather that is better than genuine leather. For cleaning and protection purposes, consider using the wax from kiwicare.com
- Hand wash your hats in cold water. Do not iron, bleach or dry clean.
- 100% cotton
- Breathable, lightweight cotton
- Turn garment inside out
- Machine wash cold
- Wash with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed on reverse side
- Do not iron decoration
- Do not dry clean
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
What is considered to be a defected product?
- A product is consider to be defected if it contains printing or graphic errors, ink stains, holes or tears.
How do I return something from my order?
- To make a return, please use the Return Form is on our website (https://mccoysboys.returnscenter.com). From there, fill out and follow the instructions from the site to fulfill your return.
Something from my order is damaged or defective, how can I exchange it?
- To exchange your product, you will need to follow the same directions as the question above.
Managing your Cardin McCoy/McCoy’s Boys website account:
- When purchasing, please be sure to always use the same e-mail and phone number so that you can easily keep track of the orders your placed through your account with us.
Thank you for you time and concern. For all other questions please us at firstname.lastname@example.org